Friday, November 27, 2009

Am i wrg??

I LOVE 2 talk but not write as writing will limit n restrict any true emotion. Writing = lies. Agree?? Well everyone is subjected to his/her own opinion. Im not good in writing nor am i good in expressing but when i do i try to do it subtly. Mayb cos i dun wanna ppl to noe e truth. Mayb cos i find it hard to trust anyone w anything. Trust to me is important tats why only thse tat im clse w i allow myself to be me. The true me. Its not that im being hypocritical or fake but tats just me. Simply sheila. Y you may ask?? Tats a qn even i cant ans. Its a pity isnt it to b living for 19 yrs of my life n yet unable to understand who i am as a person. But tat besides e point.

Ytsd someone ask me "wats ur definition of LOVE?"
im like ermmmm.. it took me 5 mins to ans tat..
n my ans was " LOVE is FAMILY, LIKE is GUY"
pathetic?? yup i noe. How can you ever define wat LOVE is. Wat gives you e rite to label LOVE.
Well wat is L.O.V.E??

LOVE IS SINCERITY.. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment