Thursday, December 17, 2009

my EDUCATIONAL JOURNEY

HEY HEY...
So lets blog abt ystd. Went picnic w SHUYAN at marina barrage. So initially i tot she wldnt noe how to get dere since she nver went dere b4 until ystd lah. But as usual not to my surprise, she's the one leading the way. N as normal im the one asking stoopid qn. Haiz, cant believe i asked " whr's marina bay" smething to do w countdown 2009. I noe I noe. Dumb rite?! My brain hor, typical sheila. So ya, learnt smething frm e qn its near e esplanade lah!! Niwae whn we've reached it was not packed but stil there were sme ppl mostly teenagers n thse dating couples trying to act romantic, haaa feel like slaping each one of dem!! Go n get cozy smewhr else lah!! Nevertheless their sight didnt destroy e beautiful scenary dere w ppl trying to fly kites. Those teens chilling n chatting r mayb gossiping. N of coz me n shuyan we camwhore all e way. Wat else were dere for us to do rite? N besides, she's sick!! So sad lah, shldnt have cme, poor thing as her flu worsen. Oh well, get well soon!! Ok n dere's tis cute lil boy!! very cute lah i tink abt 1 yr plus old. Initially i tot he was staring n smiling at me. Ya babies are jus so attracted by me!! hehehe. OK den i simply throw a small smile n he continues laughing. Damn cute i tell you. Esp if you saw his expression. N shuyan babies do not have acnes!! I tink its measles? r eczma? *wrg spelling btw* ok heck. So continuing w my story. Den hor i caught his eyes!! He is not looking at me r even smiling at me, he's actually looking at a bird behind me!! n smiling n laughing at e bird!! Hmph, small kids!!.. Nonetheless, afta dat he did gave me a sheepish smile!! So kiut!!

Ok so during e evening shuyan n i continue our camwhoring sessions n me continue w my impromtu qn. As usual she'll strt laughing and as soon as u saw her laughter u jus noe tat ur qn is smething random n silly. Oh well her laughter didnt bothered me tat much as its so infectious tat i laughed at my silly qns too. hehehe. I guess my trip w shuyan be it shopping r any random outing we will end up laughing at our stoopidity mstly mine ive to say. hahaha.

So i guess nite time now, it said on tis piece of ppr dere gonna b a shuttle bus. Obviously we wld rather take e free bus den e nrmal sbs rite. Singaporeans mah. So we waited for like 15 r 20 mins for e bus tat shld have came ard tat time. But whn we're at e busstp dere were tis ah beng n ah lian wannabe waited for i tink e same bus as us lah. I guess they mus have been waitd quite long for dem to board e sbs bus. N as for us, bcos im so "smart", ya w inverted comas, i tld shuyan to trust me n wait patiently for e shuttle bus. Cos if really there had been no s.bus rite, e bus driver n thse wannabes wld kindly infrm us. I tink ystd was an eye opener as to how UGLY SINGAPOREANS can be!! Really they r. Cant u jus opn ur freaking mouth n tell us tat dere wasnt any bus. Such a booboo!! Its my fault aniway. Hehehe. But hor i were kinda surprised tat shuyan willing to go alng w my plan of waiting cos i noe tat shes usually e ones tat oppose to my idea as mstly my ideas doesnt werk out tat well. I guess her sickness affect her mental n emotional capabilities ar. As she was nicer but by only 5%. Hahahaha.

Overall i had fun. It was syiok ar!! ahaha. Nxt tyme we go shall prepare n bring cards r sme game to kill time while waiting for e sun which actually rises frm e west n sets in e east. As tld n corrected by my dear fren, WAI SHU YAN. Tat is why its an educational trip for me. Ive learnt a lt of things. If i can post sme pics i wld but i dunno how to. So for e time being my blog is naked!!

Till then...

1 comment:

  1. hahas wa thanks for yr concern babe !! <3 and yr blog is not REVAMP yet ! hahas xD

    ReplyDelete